Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Stopping to Smell the Roses


Sometimes in life, you have to just stop and smell the roses.  This is absolutely a point in my life that I feel like just slowing down, stopping and taking in the wonderful aroma of everything lovely thing I have in my life.   We were so blessed enough to get pregnant the first month we tried, with a healthy baby that is growing as we speak.  I know I can wine and moan about how much I dislike being pregnant (because I do dislike it...) but in between complaining about my restless leg syndrome at night and terrible indigestion, I am silently saying a thankful prayer for being able to be pregnant.    

On the subject of being thankful, I was able to pick up my new car on Thursday and I am in love.  It has so much more room, definitely enough for the babe.  I haven't been able to figure out all the gadgets in the car but it sure is fun to drive!  

I've been feeling pretty good for the most part.  I thought that my back would hurt a lot more than it does, but it usually doesn't start bothering me until the evening.  It's nothing a heating pad and an extra pillow behind my back can't fix.  I'm still sleeping at night, although my hips are starting to hurt me from sleeping on my side and when someone isn't happy about the side I'm sleeping on he sure lets me know with some swift kicks.  

Babe is quite active.  He has seem to taken a personal preference to my right side of my uterus.  While I'm all for picking a side of the bed to claim, I would prefer he mix it up a bit.  I'd also prefer it if he moved his wiggling appendages away from my rib cage.  I find the kicks and punches a bit uncomfortable.



No chalkboard today.  Week 27 of being a human incubator.  13 weeks (give or take, but hopefully take) to go! 


The sleek and sporty new mom mobile.  

Hello?  Brother?  Can you hear me?  It's me, Vedder. When do you think you're coming out to play?  






No comments:

Post a Comment