Monday, May 27, 2013

Due Date Predictions!

I'd like to first say, to those of you who have me going past my due date you are cruel and we are no longer friends.  For those of you who have me going before my due date, I love you, I love you, I love you.  Here are the current standings:
     June 6th - Alicia P.
     June 10th - Elizabeth B.
     June 12th - Kev
     June 13th - Uncle Karl R.
     June 15th - Aunt Sis R.
     June 16th - Me and Jen Z.
     June 17th - Mal M.
     June 18th - Jason R.
     June 19th - Jocelyn R., Mary Lewis P.
     June 20th - JJ K.
     June 22nd - Brandi C., Karen F.
     June 23rd - Lauren M., Sean C., Grandma F., Aunt Betsy
     June 24th - Lauren R., Kate H., Kevin (Grandpa)
     June 25th - Gina M., Aunt Peg
     June 26th - Gram
     June 27th - Aunt Moe
     June 28th - Mom

We had another regular check up on Tuesday.  Until the baby is born I now go to the doctor's twice a week to be hooked up to a stress test monitor to check Baby L's heart rate.  Gestational diabetes can put some stress on the placenta which can transfer to the baby and can cause stillbirth.  Mostly, this stress is caused by not taking care of your diabetes.  I reassure all of you I've been following my diet and checking my blood sugar as I should.  I will postpone all gorging of sweets until after he's born. The doctor said that his heart rate and movement were excellent on both Tuesday and Thursday!

I promise the unveiling of the finished room will be in the next blog.  We have officially ordered the last pieces to his room and we're waiting for them to arrive.  Once the shelf is here we can put up his Scrabble letters, baseball mitt and baseball.  I have to say, it's looking pretty awesome, however I am a bit biased being that I was the creator of it!

We successfully put together the stroller this past weekend.  If you can figure out how to put a stroller together, then I think you can raise a child.  Sweet.  Jesus.  I would love to meet the person who writes instructions, are they engineers from a different country?  I'm sure it all makes sense in their mechanical brains.  Thankfully, for the time being it's the last piece that needed to be assembled.  Kev also put the car seat in my SUV so we are ready for this babe to come home from the hospital!  That too was another task that had Kevin workin up a sweat.

Is this for me?  But I like to walk! 



Okay, these pictures were too adorable to not share.  Vedder LOVES to lay out on the porch and watch people (and dogs) walk by and bark at them.  The other day he decided the view from the table was MUCH better so jumped up and made him self comfy.  





No comments:

Post a Comment